Wednesday, August 1, 2012

life after

I'll go more in depth later.  We are in Istanbul now and I can't believe how big it is!  Taxi's everywhere!  Coming from a small town in B  withou a taxi...that's different  for me!  Sunday morning was hard since I was leaving the life and people I had known for 2 years!!  I want to leave to see my family in the states but I don't want to leave all my neighbors and friends in B. behind.  I'm trying to use some Turkish here and recognize some words.  We decided to stay in the room today and not take a tour to save mom's hips and relax befoer the craziness begins!  We walked around a little and went to some little shops and got stuff for lunch.  There are so many thoughts running through my head now and my thoughts go back to my B home and how everything I'm doing now my community where I lived wouldn't be doing.  More later!  Love and hugs from mom and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment