Thursday, October 20, 2011

just lovely!

The past 2 days have been beautiful!  Just when I pulled out the heavy winter coat that my sister let me bring (thank you SOOOOOO much) I've been able to wear my light jacket and maybe no coat this afternoon!  I have to share a funny story.  The dogs have become my friends and, at least Sara, follows me most places, including to the Kindergarten when I have classes!   Well, sometimes when I go to Nargis' house, my counterpart, she follows me and she knows where Nargis lives.  Today is a non English school day for me but I had to talk to her and she, Nargis, was on her way to the Mayor's office which just happens to be past her house.  I met up with  N in front of my apartment.  Sara and another dog, her brother belchu, followed me but we were walking too fast for Sara to keep up; she only has 2 good legs and walks with her front legs only.  She must've assumed we were headed to Nargis's house because on the way back from the Mayor's office, lying in N's front yard were Sara and Belchu!  How funny is that!!!  I feed them, since they really don't have homes, whenever I can and because of that they are with me wherever I go.  My neighbors have even told me Sara will wait for me at the door to my building.  She's just so cute and I was immediately drawn to her because she walks with only her 2 front legs!  It really is quite a sight to watch her!  Well I'm finding out that my English classes are too easy and I have to try something else.  The Halloween plans are coming along and I think we might be able to do something in the afternoon, so all the teachers can come, and something at night too, which is better for spooky stories.  We were talking in the teachers room today and one of the teachers started coming up with ideas.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!  I have to say, sometimes I don't think they need me here (which does not hurt my feelings in the least- I'm more than happy to take a backseat); they come up with great ideas on their own!  Besides being a georgeous day everything is like usual!  Not sure who all reads these but Wally and Kathy, Catherine, and Daniel and Connie, my letters to you came back for some reason.  I'll wait awhile longer and then resend them.  Love and hugs from me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment