Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday

I know.  This has been an interesting week!  I know all of you want to see pictures of Prague and Krakow and the rest of my activities over the holidays and they will be posted!  But not right now.  Partly because I don't want to get up and go out in my kitchen to get my purse, which has my camera, so I can get my chip and post them and partly because it's Friday and, like Fridays I want to be done with work.  Of course I'm never done with work but...I'm here and you're there and you'll just have to deal with the fact that you will have to wait.  Getting back to work was an adjustment as is always the case after a break.  I will say that, unlike last year,  our holiday travels went flawlessly.   Except for my ears that have a tendency to act up on planes we had no problems and were even early for flights, trains, and buses.  I have gotten several packages from family members as well as cards and letters for the holidays and I can't thank everyone enough!  I got some candies and took some to work today.  One of my co-workers, who speaks English, put a sour candy in her mouth and her reaction was super funny!  I told her it gets not sour after a few seconds and she was ok but she still had a look of "what did I just put in my mouth-GET IT OUT!" on her face.  Someone else tried one and the candy ended up in the trash.  I am sitting at my desk watching my solar powered plant "dance" in the sunshine.  The weather says it's 3*C which would be about 35*F but it's warmer than that, probably about 45-50*F which is very surprising, after all it is January.  That and Friday the 13th.  So I leave you to wait until next week for the holiday summary.  Things are fine, not great but fine.  Thank you everyone for everything so incredibly much with cherries and whipped cream and everything else on top!!  Love and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment