Thursday, December 22, 2011

a Christmas wish

I just want to wish everyone Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays!  I'm off for vacation and probably will not get around to blogging until after the 8th of January...which is my dad's birthday.  Remember why you celebrate this season and be grateful for what you have!  The Colts got a win so I'm satisfied; now if the Pacers can do the same!  Seriously though thank you for reading my blog and caring about Bulgaria and me!  I have been blessed with so much!  I believe God is the reason I am here and all I do is for Him/Her!  Cherish your time with family and friends, your health, and so much more this Christmas time!!  The United States has fallen on hard times (however you care to phrase that) but we still have a lot more than others!  Everyone have a safe holiday season and walk carefully on the snow so you don't slip!   I love and miss you all!!  Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment