Friday, December 16, 2011

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  Before I forget I'm not sure I'll have time to post next week.  Thursday for sure!  My sister's family made me a calendar with pictures and things every month and then every so often my sister wrote little questions or statements on a certain date.  For instance a recent question was "how's your Bulgarian?" and I must say it is suffering.  Well one day this week she told me to buy myself a little xmas gift.  I took care of that about 1 month ago when I bought plane tickets to Frankfurt, Prague, and the Czech Republic!  Not really a "little" xmas gift but a gift I am very much looking forward to and, frankly, need!   Xmas here right now is a little like xmas in Florida; you don't even know it's xmas time really!  Sure there are decorations every now and then and all the kids know "Dyado Kolada" is coming.  But overly I have to say xmas is sneaking up on me!!  Yes I have a small tree, thanks to my mom's family, complete with lights and some Colts ornaments (can I ask for a win for xmas?) , a couple strands of lights that are up and blinking as we speak, the Nativity scene, again-mom's family, and today I bought a Santa hat that I plan to wear a lot next week .  But I have to say it really doesn't feel like xmas.  That might change if there was some *@#& (I don't want to specify because that might slow down/cancel the buses and I really do not want that to happen right now.)  That's pretty much all I got right now.  Thoughts and prayers are with family and friends of a very close friend of mine.  Love and hugs from here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment