Thursday, July 5, 2012

final party recap

I realized that I have not told you all how the final party went!  My bad!  We had a wonderful time and the only students who weren't there were the students who were absent from school.  The presentation that I put together (I did the easy part-choosing the pictures and songs!  the actual "putting together" was done by Ibrahim...and it didn't help things any that in the midst of all his hard work we lost power and lost a lot of his work) took it's time opening but once it did everyone enjoyed it!  I picked out about 200 pictures of my 27 months, where I have been, things I have done, and people sho have been with me from start to finish.  Then I picked out 5 songs (We are Family, I'm Still Standing, Wonderful World, You Rise Me Up, and My Country, My Bulgaria in that order) and Ibrahim made a power point presentaton out of them.  It really turned out very nice if I do say so myself!!  2 of the students then read a nice speech they had written to me that was very nice.  Then we danced like always.  A nice time was had all around!  One of the Ruse teachers even stayed with me so she could come!  That was nice!  The next day was the final day of school and my last day with half of the students (the ones not from Glodzhevo) and then today was my last day with some of the teachers.  When my mom comes we're planning on seeing my language tutor and Nargis but other than that, today was pretty much it.  Sad times.  As I was standing next to the minivan waiting for them to leave and saying my final " I wish you happiness..."'s they said "invite us to the wedding (no there is nothing I'm not telling you-no weddings for this lady on the horizon)!  It was kinda sad walking around the school where I spent so much time these last 2 years!  Az 6te bi lipsvam MNOGO!  Posjalavam mnogo yspeh, zdravi, lubov, i 6tastie!!  Be6e mnogo mi priqtno da posnavam i rabotq i sjivee s vas!  ot moqto curtze i S MNOGO obi4:  4ao zasiga.  obi4 i pregrudki ot men!  

No comments:

Post a Comment