Saturday, September 11, 2010

the last days

sorry about not blogging the past about week.  i've been traveling with the corps.  now i'm in the mountains and it's really beautiful but since it's kinda overcast the view is kinda obscured.  the past several days we've been talking about projects and how to get them started.  i find myself wishing there were more hours in the day!  there are so many things i want to do, people in my organization want me to do...and then theres my actual "job."   when i get back to site my life is going to be soo different from up until now at site.  chool will have started the previous day, i will be working at the detsa gardina, kindergarten, and will be full into work.  or at least i will be starting to be full into work!  just wanted to let you know i'm doing fine!  i've been kinda busy and my comp has been acting funny so i haven't been blogging.  thanks for the baby update and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment