Friday, November 19, 2010

day recap

i'm finding i have to hurry my blogs so that means i have to find another time to do them when i don't have to hurry!   i was going to give you all a recap of my day since i can't think of anything else creative.  i wrote a skit, with help from a writeup from another vol, for our tgiving celebration so hopefully things won't be so boring.  we rehearsed it after school and i think the students did very well !!  of course it was in english and they did super!!  then i had to leave while writing an email at home and run an errand quick.  since it was going to be quick, i just had to run across the center to the hostel and grab 2 students, i just left dressed the way i was.  i was talking on the phone so didn't tie my shoes.  i showed up at the hostel and one of the students stopped me and tied my shoes.  ok i tied 1 and she tied 1 but still i thought it was very thouhtful of her...and funny that she would think to do that.  then ass i was walking to my apt i passed the kindergarten and heard a "lisa" scream.  i looked around and here was one of my kids runnign towards me.  he spotted me from quite a distance.  it was cute!  i don't think they're used to or maybe as into hugs as i am and i will have to work on them!  those of you who know me from my previous jobs with kids know that hugs are one part of the job i love!  when he came running down the sidewalk all i could thing about was how hard it is going to be for me to leave after my time here is up.  as much as i want everyone here to visit the usa and me i know it's not  possible and won't happen!!  that makes me sad and that makes me hate money!  i wish i could charter an airplane and load all my coworkers and students and friends up and fly them to america to visit me and to have the opportunity to go to america like is a dream for so many people here but won't happen, so they don't even think about it.  if only.........short and sweet, sorry about that!!  love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment