Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thanksgiving

i'm going to have to apologize again, i'll have to take about a week off my blog.  i know since i haven't written much if at all this week it will be longer than a week by the time i pick back up!!   the thanksgiving day preparations are underway and it should be a nice day!  i just heard one of the teachers will stay the night on thurs so she can see the students perform.  how exciting!!  she commutes and usually has to leave after lunch but is going to stay with me tomorrow night!!  YEA!!  cranberry salad is chilling in my refrigerator and the students helped me wrap the potatoes in foil after school.  stuffing the turkeys, all 4 of them between 3.4 and 4.2 kilograms, tomorrow and then we wait...and baste.   after that i'm leaving to have a little tgiving of my own with some volunteer friends.  a very happy thanksgiving to all of you and even though i'm not there with you all to celebrate i'm always with you in spirit and if someone says something totally off the wall you  KNOW  I'm there!!  i am so very thankful for each one of you back in the states or wherever you are!!  the thoughts and prayers and words of reassurance and letters and packages and everything else just is more than i can say thank you for and they all mean so much!!!  knowing that i have a family and friends that are supportive of my living here and all that i'm doing gives me comfort.  once again i will say i couldn't do this without you!!  you are my rock!!  love and kisses to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment