Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Krakow the 28th in pictures

the main building/museum at
the Birkenau camp.
Rachel, Jez, and myself enjoying
pierogies and some adult beverages.


isn't this church pretty with the
lights and all?

this is a picture looking
down one of he side streets.
the lights were so pretty!

this was such a pretty
lit up tree.  sorry I guess
I should tell you, this
is in the center or K. not
far from our hostel.

more of the lights.  It was just beautiful!

the center was so beautiful
walking around at night! The girls
had to humor me while I "captured"
(or at least tried to) the atmosphere!



what a beautiful tree all
decorated!  This was a good night!!
(they all were but with the lights,
wine, cupcakes, and awesome
company it was just like a
"am I really here?" moment.

the sign entering the Auschwitz
camp.  I know it's not a very good
picture; that's ok, it wasn't a
very good place for most people
at that time.

 

thoughts are with a friend in the states!  Love and hugs from a sunny here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment