Thursday, May 27, 2010

the day

I'm sitting here at the tourist center with a few fellow invitees waiting for my tutoring session with toni, our very knowledgeble language trainer and second mom.  tomorrow is our first meeting with all the fellow trainees in vrasta.  we leave by taxi at 7:45 in the morning which is before I usually have breakfast.  We will be gone all day untill about 6 in the evening.  it will be fun to see everyone again, all 87 of us together again.  there are 6 of us here in my mountain town.  so far so good on the goal I have extablished for myself.  today I went to buy beer for my family because we are out but I think I got the wrong kind.  beer is beer!  all is going fine and I have to sign off and get ready for my tutoring which is very much needed.  doscoro!  goodbye in Bulgarian!  lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment