Sunday, May 2, 2010

How am I going to get all this done!

I AM THE LUCKIEST LADY ALIVE!!!  The support everyone has given me throughout this whole year plus long process with the Peace Corps is very overwhelming to me!!  I have to thank my  friend Brad for setting this blog up for me, a technologically impaired person.  As of right now I'm in the midst of packing up my life for 27 months in Bulgaria, wondering how in the world I'm going to get it all done!  Some small details to mention.  I'm not exactly when my next post is going to come.  Not sure I'll have the time in all the craziness to post again before the 10th and will not have access to the Internet the first week I'm in Bulgaria.  I'm slowly finding people who are going with me to Bulgaria.  Well that's going to be it for now!  Until next post!  God bless you all!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. It looks like you did a good job posting your first blog entry. I look forward to reading your future blogs when you settle in Bulgaria. Best wishes for a safe and fun time while living there. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be awesome Lisa! So excited about keeping in touch this way!Take care and best wishes till we hear from you again! Marsha

    ReplyDelete