Saturday, May 29, 2010

third times the charm!










ok this is what you're gonna get for now until I have time to do the rest. I can't get all my pics on this page and have work to do.  these are pics from my farewell parties, the group in newark waiting to fly to munich, and walk I took with some fellow invitees at the hotel where we stayed the first, and the all dressed up pic you see is my group I'm with till July 23rd in my mountain region.  I also thought I'd throw in a pic of my new language.  Will give you more later but I must do homework and to tell the truth this is taking too long for my non-computer literate mind to figure out!  bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. The first picture almost looks like a post card. What a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that first picture Bulgaria? WOW, it's beautiful!!! Love you........wanted you to know I got in. Not sure if you'll get this or not, it keeps asking for things I'm not sure about. Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete