Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm back...again

Sorry about that!  While trying to silence my smoke alarm one day last week I pulled the chair from my desk...that unfortunately had my computer cable around its leg.   My computer fell and worked for awhile and then stopped.  I took it to get repaired and got it back today.  How is it that the same repair in the states would run hundreds of dollars but cost me only 16 leva here.  That's hard for me to believe.  Anyway I've been using the school's computer for emails and such but didn't want to take up as much time as it takes me to write my blog so haven't blogged for awhile.  Unfortunately during this time I had a very close church friend of mine pass away; not the best time to be without computer access in my apartment.  So if all the praying people reading this blog would add Luanne and her family and friends to their list it would be appreciated!  Now that I have apologized for going awhile without blogging I'm going to do it again although this time the reason is better.  I'll be at a conference learning.  I'm actually very excited!  It's on Life Skills which I think will be interesting.  I'll be there until Thursday and I'm not thinking I'll get around to the blog.  Things are good here!  The seniors had their last day of school yesterday (even though they weren't in school) and the year is winding down!  It's still chilly here in the mornings and sometimes warms up a little in the afternoons.  I'm doing fine and have lots to reflect on today as it marks the 1 year anniversary of me being in B!  While I was without a computer some good "blog topics" happened so I have plenty to write about when I gt back!  It's good to be back!!  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment