Tuesday, December 7, 2010

to my readers

So I was talking to my mom the other night and she was telling me about a party she and my step-dad had.  She was telling me how she had just read my blog and was talking about it to their friends when one of their friends said something about my blog!  She had no idea her friend even knew about my blog and here she reads it!  I'm sure I have more readers I don't know than those I do know, ok maybe.  To those of you I don't know, a big thank you from me.  To me this blog is an important part of my experience and why I'm here.  The third goal of the Peace Corps states "Helping promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of all Americans."   I believe.we all need to learn from each other and can only better ourselves and our world if we do so.  My blog is my little way of letting each one of you, back in the States or wherever you are reading this blog,  experience Bulgaria with me without actually being here.  Of course there's nothing better than experiencing it first hand but unless you want to come over and visit me, which anyone can do-I welcome gosti's, you'll have to settle for this!  And all the people who leave comments on my blog?  THANK YOU!  I love going in everyday and seeing if there are comments! And please ask questions if there's something that you don't quite understand because I've been here now just about 7 months, wow times flies!, and things that are unique and starting to become routine to me and I forget they're different that in the states.  On that note I'm going to close and try to think of something for the xmas program here among other things I have on my list of things to do.  I promise I'll start writing about other things and not just about the day, ets soon!  I have a list of subjects for my blogs I just haven't gotten to them yet.  Sorry!  Love and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment