Thursday, June 2, 2011

kindergarten2

I created today's post in the wrong order and figured if I tried to write anything it would mess things up.  So I'll just post again.  Just like the childcare center where I worked in the states, these Kindergartners also have a graduation to send them to 1st grade, or purve klas.  Just like I've experienced in the states it's a big deal with parents and diplomas and singing and dancing and all!  The mothers cried and so did the director; her son is in this class.  I went for my usual Thursday afternoon with them and was told they have a big ceremony today and to come back if I wanted.  I went and they put on quite a show, just like the ones I've seen at my previous place of employment!!  Some of the dresses these little girls wore put my whole wardrobe to shame!  And as is tradition in Bulgaria, they can dance!  That's it from here!!  It looks like it could start pouring any minute now.  I will be traveling tomorrow so will not be able to blog; sorry about that.  But I should be able to hear you better when I return!  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment