Thursday, June 16, 2011

wanna bet?!??

First of all I have taken public transportation in the states; thanks for correcting me Steph!!  That was such a fun time but I have to say I would have enjoyed the show more if we had realized it was the same night instead of thinking it was the next night and had to rush around trying to get ready.  For Christmas one time my parents got my sister and I tickets to a play in Chicago and after we got to our hotel we relaxed and were ready to just stay in the hotel until we looked at the tickets and the play we thought was the next night was THAT night...in like 30 minutes!!  I think I fell asleep during the play I was so tired from the trip and all!!  Now that that is out of the way the rest of this blog is going to be very quick!  Some of you know me well enough to know that if you tell me I can't do something that's all the more reason I want to do it and, kind of, take it as a personal attack (so to speak).  My B tutor was looking at the B book I bought the other day, and really planned on reading, and I overheard another teacher say something like "the stories are too long; she won't be able to understand" or something to that effect.   So I took the book back in to work today and told the teacher to pick out a story not more then 1-2 pages with no Turkish words.  Tomorrow I will go  to school and tell her about the story, using only my dictionary and not asking anyone for help unless I can't find a word in the dictionary.  So needless to say I have some reading to do!   Love and hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment