Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4aeg ima ball!

Tulay!

Tulay and I.  See!  I told you!

Tulay and her form teacher, Nargis.

Tulay and the Bulgarian teacher,
and my tutor, Tadsjenur.

Selime and I.

the proud graduates!
Last Friday our 2 senior young ladies graduated.  We had a ceremony at the school and they came DRESSED TO THE NINES!!  I told my niece (this one's for you M) that I would post the pictures.  Now as a lady who very rarely wears dresses, skirts for that matter too, TO CHURCH I stood in awe!   Not really in awe but...you'll see!  On Thursday they are heading on a graduation trip that is taken every year for the seniors and their "form" teacher, a little like a homeroom teacher.  Now me being the age I am (40 for those who don't know) and them being the ages they are (18 and beautiful young women to boot) I gave them my "stay with Nargis (form teacher)"  and "don't go anywhere with anyone you don't know" and, seperately to both of them, “watch out for (the other girl)!”  Funny how those things “just kinda happen” with age.  I also told them that I knew they didn’t want to hear what I had to say.  Tomorrow they take their English (one of the options for the 2nd part of the graduation test) exam and are nervous; Monday was Bulgarian.  Love and hugs from here and ENJOY!  Sorry you all have to strain your necks to view the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment