Thursday, October 21, 2010

familiar faces!

 i must apologize for not blogging the past couple days and for the next couple.  i've been busy trying to bring a little bit of Halloween to B.  i found some ghost stories online that, believe it or not, i think i remember from when i was younger.  the 28th, yes it's the night after i get back so it will be a busy day, i've recruited the teachers that live here to help me and we're having a party in the stol, where the students eat their meals,  after supper.  i'm going to read the stories in, of course, a spooky and scary voice and at just the right moments the other teachers are going to make noises and scare the students.  the teachers helped me cut out some ghosts and bats and pumpkins and other halloween things and i had them with me tonight at dinner,planning on starting to decorate the stol.  some of the students who were still eating asked me about them and if they could help.  they did everything!  that was really cool how they wanted to help.   all this o say i've been busy trying to prepare for halloween that i haven't even packed to leave tomorrow morning to leave to see my parents and to see my B family.  i plan on being back here the 27th in the afternoon/early evening if all goes as planned.  so i will catch you all in about a week!  thoughts and prayers are with my family at this time.  love to all!  

1 comment: