Monday, March 21, 2011

some recent pics

for International Women's Day March 8
some students and teachers went
to a restaurant to celebrate.
I thought I had more pictures to post than this!  I'll look and post more because I'm sure I have them.  However my blogs for this week, maybe-it depends how long, are going to be daily updates.  I have a report to get done and need to work on that so my blogs are going to be easier.   It has turned colder again here and tomorrow is the official first day of Spring!  No sign of the stork yet and believe me we're all ready and waiting!  Love and hugs!!  Thoughts and prayers with many people who are sick.
where we went on our "walk in the woods".
This says Slevaka.  One of the 9th graders.

again with a student on the way back home.


the group. This was a timer shot
with my camera and I JUST
made it in! 

"I think we should go that way!"

this is me going through the tree 1 of 3 times.
The wish I made hasn't come true
yet but wasn't a very good one at that time



.

No comments:

Post a Comment