Friday, March 4, 2011

it finally happened!

Well I did it.  I finished  Memoirs of a Geisha today.  I picked it up during PST from a box of books set out for us to go through and have been reading on and off since I got to my town.  I was surprised how much I liked it!  It has lots of insights and thought provoking situations.  or those of you who know I'm a "quote" person,  I got several from the book and even had to share some just because they were so...inspiring.   So I have to say I recommend it.   For the rest of my day?  I have to say I didn't do a whole lot.  I started reading this morning and there just was never a good spot to stop!  Today was a non-working day like yesterday so no English school or any school for that matter.  Thoughts are (especially) with my church working group right now!  Enjoy the weekend!  No stork yet...Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment