Wednesday, March 2, 2011

честита баба марта #2

my B tutor an another teacher goofing  around

one of the martinitzas made by a student.
these were on the cork board at school and
a little hard to see.





one of the teachers cut patterns out
of cardboard . 


the students really got creative and had fun!
I enjoyed seeing this tradition!

here are tho 2 little people. the red figure is
masculine and the white is feminine.




here's the hat one of the students
made for the martinitza

here is the stork nest. they use the same nest
year after year I found out today. sure looks like there's
something in there already but I don't want
to climb and find out!

here are the martinitzas made for me by the
students and teachers. My pst family sent
me my first wrist martinitza and lapel
martinitza.  

No comments:

Post a Comment