Thursday, February 17, 2011

daily summary

It's amazing how one weekend can mess up the next week!  I went to another village last weekend with some other volunteers and am glad I went!  HOWEVER I've been walking around in a fog this week.  It's like I'm off and it started on Sunday!  It's like I'm trying to catch up and the more I do the more off I become!  Anyway...It was snowing a little when I left the apartment this (late) morning but it didn't stick.  It has actually warmed up a little (not as much as the 67* in Kentucky today though) but not by much.  Tomorrow I'm headed to another city to pick up a package that apparantly couldn't be delivered here.  Why?  I have no idea and I guess I'll find out tomorrow!  But packages and letters always excite me!!!  Thanks to a former coworker of mine in the States (kudos Sophie!) I'm trying to start a pen pal exchange between her son's teacher's 8th grade class and the 8th and 9th grade classes here.    I think it will work but there are still some kinks we need to work out.  Of course the boys want to be paired with the "beautiful" girls.  We'll see!  I think the students are looking forward to it but it will be lots of work for them (and me but that's ok!).  Otherwise things are goingf ine.  I've got a couple projects I'm thinking about and are in the pre-planning stages.  I just came from the kindergarten and they are stir crazy waiting for warmer weather!  I really don't blame them!  I've got to force myself to go gosti more.  When you think about it why should I have to force myself?  I always get food and drinks, so what's the problem?!  Well it's almost dinner time so I will close.  Enjoy the warm-up, you all deserve it after the rough times you've had this winter!  Love and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment