Wednesday, September 14, 2011

frst day

Sorry about yesterday!  I went to the next town over and had lunch with the volunteer there.  I had lasagna that wasn't bad considering I as eating an Italian food in Bulgaria!  So tomorrow is the first day of school here.  Last year I was in Samokov for a youth development thing and missed the first day festivities so tomorrow will be new for me.  I think the non-my town students are moving into the hostel maybe even as I type this.  I think tomorrow is more of a formality thing than an actual school day.  We also have school this Saturday and then have a 3 day week next week because of Independence Day on the 22nd, the actual holiday, and the 23rd, the day everyone gets off because it's the Friday after a holiday day.  This is going to be a boring blog because I have to get ready to leave in a little.  This is going to be a better and more productive year for me as far as activities are concerned!  There are a couple things I want to try and start and several things that will continue from last year.  Things are fine and it has gotten hot once again.  Love and hugs from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment