Tuesday, September 27, 2011

mish mash3

I know it's been awhile but I have been pretty busy and I'm sorry for not blogging.  Everything happened at once it sems like and I'm leaving tomorrow to go get some friends from the states, do some traveling, and then have some me time.  So all this to say that I will be on a blog break until the 10th of October.  Last night I had an informational meeting for the adult English class that is finally happening.  Nargis and I had a bet how many people would show up; she said 25 and I said 40.  We were both wrong although I was closer and she owes me a chololate bar!  I have 3 classes of 15,14, and 15 during the week and 2 classes of 12 on Saturday.  Neither Nargis or I could believe it, they just kept coming!  So I really could use your thoughts and prayers as we begin these classes.  See, it seems like the opportunity for those classes just came up within the last week.  Then I have been preparing for the Kindergarten; this year I'll have 3 groups instead of 2.  So things have gotten busy all of a sudden!  You know, one of my collegues said today about the new English classes that they were very glad for the P.C. and that the Corps is very lucky.  You know I think it is us who are lucky enough to be able to promote our America!  Of course it will be extremely hard but that's to be expected!  Love and hugs and talk to you the 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment