Tuesday, September 20, 2011

it's finally happening!

Once again this is going to be pretty short.  I just got done walking all over town putting up fliers for the English class I'm finally having.  The Director of my school was nice enough to let me use the school during the evening to have the classes.  Exactly how many classes I have no idea yet.  We're having an informational meeting on Monday and that should tell me a lot.  The number of people who show up will determine how many different groups I have and how many classes I will have during the week.  I'm prepared to be very busy!  Well, technically I'm not all the way prepared yet but I am ready to be very busy, that's why I'm here!  Nargis and I made a bet as to how many people would show up for the meeting; she said 25 and I said 40.  We'll  see!  Anyway that was this afternoon.  I'm trying to get this report done before I leave on a vacation so I won't have it hanging over my head while I'm trying to have fun.   A couple from my church back in the states is going to be in the neighborhood and decided to drop in and see me!  I leave next Wednesday and will be gone until October 10th but not all of that is a vacation!  Today was fairly windy and kinda cool when the wind blew but very nice!  It made me think that I can't believe we're having this nice of weather and it's the middle, almost end, of September!  That's it for now!  Love and hugs from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment