Monday, September 19, 2011

How did I do that???!!!

This is going to be short and sweet and to the point!  I was working all day, missing my blog time, on a report for the corps and I finally got it opened!  Not sure what I did differently that it opened; whatever it was I was glad I did it!  I went to school this morning thinking I was going to write "welcome" in different colored cardstock and decorate one of the plain bulletin boards.  I asked some teachers if they wanted to help me and that led to a whole different idea from one of the teachers!  I was more than glad to push my idea aside, especially because it involved bubble letters which had seen better days!  I've never been good at bubble letters.  Then I found out that I'm going to be pretty darn busy this year!  The English class for the adults of my town is starting soon and will be a challenge!!  In addition I have 2 more hours at the Kindergarten than last year.  Sorry but that's what you get tonight!  Now that school has started I'm trying to stick to my new schedule which means I'm supposed to be in bed in 7 minutes.  Oops!  Love and hugs from here!!  Prayers and thoughts are with my language tutor's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment