Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rocky

well well its crunch time!  things are coming to a close and there is so much to do its overwhelming when you don't take one task at  time which is a huge problem for me and a lot of other B26's.  B26 is my training group in bulgaria.  we've got 9 days with our families, a camp to put on on fri, t-you notes to write, language to study and learn, packing to do...  i can continue if you want me to!  the point is we are very busy and the Language Proficiency Interview is coming up tues.  so please at about , ok that's not possible because you'll be asleep at 2:30 am tues to think about me, end some thoughts and prayers my way on mon pm!  i know you do bcause i feel your thoughts, that's what has kept me sane!, and prayers and have gotten letters.  but KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE!!  we were in sofia yesterday for our interviews with the senior staff of the p.c.  just the normal "how has training been" and "any questions about policy" and "are you ready to make a 2 yr commitment" and things of that sort.  i have to say i'm not sure how much i'll feel led to visit sofia during the next 2 yrs.  it's pretty big and my comfort is not in big cities.  who knows?  it's almost time for class this pm for only 1 hr, of course after that there will be time on my own i will use to try to get things done.   know my past couple blogs haven't been that interesting and full of b. tidbits, and that will start again i promise, then on but like i said it's time for Rocky to emerge and somehow beat the pst giant (sorry for the lame comparison) o i've been creatively challenged the past weeks.  please pardon me.  my thoughts are with my family!  please have a toast/drink for me tonight is you read this before you get-together!  lisa

2 comments:

  1. We're all thinking of you here! No toast on my end, but I'll give you one in spirit :)

    - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your language proficiency interview, all you can do is your best. Don't worry about it too much. I was amazed that I passed but even more amazed how much my language improved the first 4-6 months after training. Once PST is over, you will probably encounter different types of challenges and stresses. I always felt that PST was the most challenging time during the 27 months, in terms of busy work. I will be sending prayers and thoughts your way. Take care!

    ReplyDelete