Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is going to be a quick daily recap because I have to prepare for the game night I'm having tonight after dinner in the stol.  I forgot to tell everyone!  I say a stork yesterday!  It was flying away from me so I could not see it very clearly but I'm in the clear to put my martinitzas on a fruit tree!  I went to a couple classes today with my counterpart and helped practice a skit some of the students will put on on the 8th of May I think.  Not really an actress but I did get into some of the characters if I do say so myself!  It's slowly warming up; it as probably in the 50s today and sunny.  THe dogs are out in force and I have been timing them barking while on the computer.  Last night this one barked on and off, mostly on, for 30 minutes straight and didn't make my headache any better.  Tonight we're going on 25 minutes.  We're coming up on the mid-service point and I have check-ups at the end of the month.  The last, and probably only, time I went to this many doctors was when I was trying to get IN the Corps!   For lunch today we had my favorite, basically cream chicken and biscuits only I use bread for the biscuits.  Not sure what else to say; another day in B!  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment