Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a humbled servent

First of all I have to say a HUGE thank you to my moms family and the kids and staff at my former employer!!  Over the holidays things got delayed and because of the snow packages could not be delievered by airplane.  I got a call from the post office today and had several letters and a package!  I have to say I have the best family in the world!  I wish I could fly you all over here to see what I'm doing and who my family is over here!   After I had been here for maybe 3 months and had gotten several packages, I'm ashamed of it now, and to tell you all the truth was kinda starting to wonder what everybody thought seeing me carry these packages I got from America (that's the hang-up I have to deal with)!  I asked my counterpart and she simply said "no.  we don't judge or anything like that.  We just see all the love and concern your family and friends have for you."  I have to say right now, and I'm sorry if I turn some people off or whatever, I wish the whole of America was like my family!  I can't begin to let you know how much it means to me and thus to Glodzhevo!!  I have to say I kinda chuckled when I unfolded the "blanket" only to find out it was a snuggy!  I am so glad our family is representing America!  The food, warm clothes, and other goodies were all wonderful and I say a piddly thank you.  It comes straight from my heart but doesn't seem enough.  I really am humbled and so grateful for everything right down to (and especially) the prayers!  Then I opened up the large envelopes from my former work and was just overcome again by all the love that went into making those projects!  And the kids!!!  OH MY GOSH!!!  I vow to do a better job for all you guys!  Thank you so very much from a very humbled (now) Bulgarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment