Tuesday, January 25, 2011

mish mash

I have to say I've been sitting here for a couple minutes thinking about what to write!  I'm out of ideas and have to sit and think or some new ones.  I will say that I had my first sewing lesson today and my coworkers couldn't stop laughing!  It's hard to see those little (I'm going to call them) boxes you need to put the needle through!  I can't see me getting more than one done while I'm here if I even get that one done!  I guess that can be a summer project in my free time!  At school tomorrow is the end of the semester so all the teachers are preparing tests and wrapping things up.  I think when I blogged about the schools and grading I mentioned that some of the testing was oral.  This morning I was in the 8th grade Bulgarian class and witnessed this oral format.  Actually I've seen this several times in the B class that I attend.  The teacher calls a name and that student either stands up or goes to the blackboard.  They have to write something and explain why they wrote it that way.  The teacher even asked me how to write something today; to help one of the students.  I got it wrong!  Oh well; "ima vreme!" (there's time, I have time)  It snowed on and off today and it's cold!  I'm very glad my apt is small!  For lunch today our "kitchen" ladies made my favorite:  cream chicken!  There are no biscuits but I've found bread works just as well.  We also had spinach soup so the fatty, non healthy cream was balanced by nutritious spinach!   Sorry this has been extremely boring and a run of the mill blog!!  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment