Wednesday, January 26, 2011

learning and fun!

Once again I'm having trouble finding something to write about and promise to think of new things this weekend.  I have to tell you about the 8th grade SIP (extra classes schools have outside of "normal" school).  They were practicing their English vocabulary and writing skills (shhh! don't tell them they were learning!) while having a blast!In fact I had to tell some of the boys to "chill out!"  Of course the game we played where teams were involved became boys against girls.  I even lost a point for the boys because I played on their team but started to write on the girls side of the chalkboard when it was my turn!  Oops!   Don't you just love when learning is disquised as fun??!!!   Tomorrow I get to sub for the 11th and 12th grades.  We'll see if we can't come up with an interesting lesson!   I got some wonderful artwork and the words to the song "Do you know the muffin man" from my nieces today as well as letters from my friends from Conseco and some church friends.  I so enjoy the fact that you guys think of, pray for, and miss me!  I really don't know where I'd be without all that!  Thank  you again for all the support.  Thank you also for all the volunteering you continue to do while I'm away!  That's what makes this world go round, people helping people!  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment