Friday, August 13, 2010

time to get serious!

my apt, although it's messy-i want NO comments on this, and my papers are organized.  now it's time to do the same with my day.  i have got to try harder to keep to the same schedule as i had in Varshetts!  my studies are lacking and that's a problem.  yes i'm writing new words and just by going outside am using my Bulgarian.  HOWEVER i'm not doing enough to keep from taking giant leaps backwards!  and yes it's true learning styles are very different and yes i'm learning new things everyday but i need to do better and i can do better.  enough of that; time to buckle down!  this am i made choc chip cookies using the kitchen in the school's hostel.  there are students who go to the english school who are not from G and they live there during the week and then go home on weekends.  the cookies got a little overdone for my liking but hey, now i know that the oven there bakes hotter than i'm used to.  i plan to give them away, of course after i eat some.   oh yeah.  before i go i heard you all about the pictures and will get some up on my blog but every time i go outside i forget to take pic's!  but they are coming!  that's all for now b/c i can't think of anything else to say.  have a great weekend and i can't believe the pacers traded troy murphy!

No comments:

Post a Comment